Dieter Veldsman PhD explains his vision for the future of the Human Resource profession and how designing the human experience will lead to mutually beneficial outcomes.
He speaks about:
* why it is an exciting time to be in HR
* the changing perception around who HR exists for
* reimagining work to reimagine the workforce
* the real meaning of human centric organisations
* taking care to avoid confusing flexibility and freedom
* how we leave things a little better than we found them
* making work enjoyable
* moving into the human experience era
* nurturing curiosity to thrive
* why we can all benefit from sharing talent.
IF YOU LIKE A LITTLE
Blue Sky Thinking
YOU MIGHT ENJOY OUR BLOG